Friday 10 October 2014

Vipin Buckshey Along With His Impeccable Team Was Simply Cardinal

Thanks to the Visual Aids Centre for helping me to get rid of my glasses. Since my childhood I have had vision problems. As the days passed my vision problem became more acute. My power was increasing with every passing day and I was terribly worried as without glasses I can’t see anything no matter how far or near the object is. I was completely dependable on glasses even for doing minute activities. This was hampering my personality as all the time I have to wear glasses even during social events. This look really ugly and moreover I was not good at managing my glasses as they drop at times causing breakage of the glass. I was desperately looking for getting rid of my glass but was not finding any solutions. Suddenly I became acquainted with i-LASIK surgery and I conducted self-research to know its effectiveness and I was surprised that this is the safest and reliable vision correcting surgery.

I started to search the right place for this and I was finally landed with Visual Aids Centre. Mr Vipin Buckshey along with his impeccable team was simply cardinal. They're fast and safe i-LASIK surgery leaves me in a state of complete satisfaction which is coupled with gratification. I was highly satisfied with their prompt, safe and highly professional services.The entire team holds heightened level of professionalism along with sensitivity towards the patients. With them, I got customized Lasik surgery, which is perfectly in sync with my vision requirements. Their i-LASIK surgery corrects a vast range of vision problem.The clinic holds more than a decade experience in treating patients with vision problem and a vast list of patients who are highly successful Lasik being one of its kind is the safest surgery as this is the only surgery, which is approved by NASA and Visual Aids Centre is the only right option for performing such surgery in India. Now I can live without depending on my glasses or contact lenses. The result of the surgery was absolutely accurate. I would like to recommend everyone to go with only Visual Aids Centre for i-LASIK surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment